How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
As an expert in the local market, Frank can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. He knows how to attract serious buyers – so a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success, he’ll implement the appropriate marketing plan. After all, there’s more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn. Frank has been formally educated in Sales and Digital Marketing as well as General Marketing, so he understands what gets the attention from buyers. Some of the steps include, but are not limited to:
- Having professional pictures taken and gathering the details on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Placing advertisements in online publications first and foremost, because according to the most recent statistics, 93% of today’s buyers go online to shop for houses;
- Showcasing your listing on a myriad of popular websites;
- Leveraging social media to promote your listing;
- many other steps which will be explained in a personal consultation
In addition, Frank meets with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed Frank gets in touch with everyone he already knows who is looking for a property like yours, and encourages them to schedule a viewing. Frank also taps into his network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as soon as possible.
Frank’s job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how he’ll aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call or email him for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
The sooner you start, the sooner your house will be sold – and for a top price.